Humidifier Installation & Dehumidifier InstallationTinley Park, IL, Joliet, IL, Frankfort, IL, New Lenox, IL & Mokena, IL
In our everyday experience across New Lenox, IL and surrounding areas, Magtek Mechanical Heating & Cooling has seen the adverse effects of an overly high or low range of humidity. Controlling moisture improves the health and comfort of the home, while protecting furnishings and trimming energy expenses. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer a rewarding selection of whole-home options to effectively and efficiently regulate relative humidity. No matter the size of the home or style of existing HVAC equipment, our factory trained and certified technicians meet your specific requirements.
Expert Whole Home Humidifier & Dehumidifier System Installation & Service
Benefits of whole-home humidifiers:
- Properly humidified air makes us feel warmer in the winter, allowing lower thermostat settings.
- Insufficient moisture has been linked to dry skin, and exacerbated symptoms of psoriasis and eczema.
- Dry winter air causes chapped lips, dried nasal passages, and frizzy hair.
- Exposed to overly dry conditions, mucous membranes no longer perform a protective role, making us more susceptible to infection.
- As humidity increases, the amount of dust in the indoor environment diminishes, both in production and airborne suspension.
- Helps to avoid static cling and static shock.
- Reduces wear and tear on heating equipment.
Benefits of whole-home dehumidifiers:
- Combating excess moisture makes us feel cooler in the summer, promoting superior comfort and higher thermostat settings.
- Dust mites, mold, mildew, and bacteria thrive in hot, damp environments, directly impacting health and indoor air quality.
- Minimizes aggravation of allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Moisture causes condensation, corrosion of metal, and warping of wood furnishings.
- That hot, sticky feeling impacts energy levels and productivity.
- Proper humidity levels encourage a better night’s sleep.
- Reduces the workload of the cooling system.