Ductless HVAC Service, Ductless HVAC Repair & Ductless HVAC InstallationJoliet, IL, Tinley Park, IL, New Lenox, IL, Mokena, IL & Frankfort, IL
Magtek Mechanical Heating & Cooling offers versatile, efficient, and ideal solutions to even the toughest heating and cooling challenges in New Lenox, IL and surrounding areas. We specialize in ductless technology from Mitsubishi Electric and Trane, providing a compact, permanently installed source of year round temperature control. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we match your requirements for a single or multiple rooms with quiet operation, flexible location, and equipment which automatically adapts capacity to changing demand, for more evenly distributed temperatures and superior cost savings.
Common Applications of a Ductless System
- Enclosed Patios & Sunrooms
- Home Renovations & Additions
- Homes Without Pre-Existing Ductwork
- Offices & Conference Rooms
- Condos & Apartments
- Small Business
Mini Split System Installation Mokena, IL | Ductless HVAC Service Tinley Park, IL | Multi Split System Installation Frankfort, ILMitsubishi Electric is the #1 selling brand of ductless products in America. The majority of installation projects are completed in a single visit, and there’s no tear down, renovation, or mess to deal with. Our NATE-certified technicians tailor recommendations to suit and further provide regular upkeep and skilled repair. Remaining on call 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Magtek Mechanical Heating & Cooling is always here for Emergency Service throughout New Lenox, Joliet, Tinley Park, Frankfort, Mokena, Manhattan, Homer Glen, Orland Hills, Orland Park & Lockport, IL.
What are the Benefits of Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems?
- Flexible Temperature Solutions: Ductless systems use a small outdoor unit, one or more indoor units, and an electric outlet to deliver conditioned air directly into any room. That’s it! Pre-existing ventilation is not required.
- Save You Money: Ductless systems operate on less power than traditional forced-air systems. In addition to reduced monthly energy bills, homeowners may also be eligible for tax credits or utility rebates for the year the ductless HVAC system is installed.
- Improve your Air Quality: Ductless systems do not require regular cleaning. These units filter dust, bacteria, and other airborne allergens directly improving the air within your home or business.
- Quick and Easy to Install: Ductless systems require a three-inch hole in the wall for installation, so there’s minimal mess when installing. Most units can be up and running in a single day.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: The size and zoning capabilities of a ductless system allows for greater energy efficiency. Ductless heating and cooling systems from Mitsubishi Electric follow ENERGY STAR guidelines. These highly efficient units not only save you money, but reduct the total carbon output.
Ductless HVAC Service, Repair and Installation
Contact Magtek Mechanical Heating & Cooling at 815-255-6866 to learn more about the many benefits of lightweight, streamlined, and technologically advanced ductless heat pumps and air conditioners.